Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my patient portal?
Please click on below link to get access of client portal.
Do you take insurance?
I don’t accept insurance, however, I can send a bill to your insurance through my clinical electronic health record (EHR) if you have out-of-network benefits.
Can you send my insurance a bill if I have out-of-network benefits?
If you’re interested in possible out-of-network benefits, I encourage you to first contact your insurance carrier to review their policies and your benefits for mental health services.
What payments do you accept?
- Credit cards
- HSA (Health Savings Accounts)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
I use a HIPAA-compliant, secure processing service called Ivy Pay. This service keeps the card you choose on file. You’ll be charged your session fee at the start of your scheduled appointment.
Why do you only accept out-of-pocket pay?
There are many benefits to paying out-of-pocket for mental health services. As a private pay client, you don’t have to worry about:
- Insurance denying services or limiting the number of sessions
- Getting a referral from a medical provider before starting services
- Having to fit a diagnosis or label which allows your sessions to focus on what you need at present to achieve your goals
Additionally, you’ll have increased privacy protection since you won’t need to report information on your treatment to your insurance company.
What are your office hours?
I schedule appointments on:
- Mondays from 9:00am to 3:00pm Eastern Time
- Tuesdays from 9:30am to 4:00pm Eastern Time
- Wednesdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm Eastern Time
How do I make an appointment with you?
What is your policy for missed appointments and cancellations?
I provide text and email reminders to assist you, and I also encourage you to set up your own reminder systems to make your therapy appointments a priority.
Where are you located?
I hope to return to in-person sessions in the Boston area in 2022.
What if I have additional questions?
Please fill out my Contact Form or reach out to me by email at Kimberly@bemovedtherapy.com to ask your question.
(Private pay only)
|First Session Intake
|Ongoing Individual Sessions
|Extended Individual Sessions